Purpose built in 1959 the U.S. Embassy has been located at Henrik Ibsens gate 48 ever since, a prestigious and attractive location in the heart of Oslo.
Recognizing that the current location no longer meets the operational requirements of the U.S. Embassy, the US Department of State has decided to relocate the embassy facilities to a new location at Huseby, Oslo.
The U.S. Embassy will move to the new facilities during the second quarter of 2017 and offer the subject property with vacant possession.
- Building: 5,975 sqm
- Plot: 1,942 sqm
- Number of floors: 4 floors + Basement and Sub-basement
- The Property is suitable for numerous occupiers due to its prominent central location and immediate proximity to the airport express train, Nationaltheatret station and CBD
- The building was designed by world-famous architect Eero Saarinen
- The floors provide flexible canvas allowing for both open and cellular office solutions
- Current zoning plan allowing office use